Coca-Cola® & Subway Guam/Saipan Restaurants®
"Hunger Games - Catching Fire" Movie Ticket Giveaway
Promo Rules and Regulations
Promo Rules and Regulations:
- Promotion Duration: Starting October 14, 2013, consumers have a chance to enter the lucky draw through November 18, 2013.
- How to Enter: Visit participating Subway Guam/Saipan® Restaurants during regular business hours and upsize your value meal purchase to a 40oz drink and receive an entry form to enter for a chance to win 4 movie tickets to a premiere showing at Regal Cinemas. Drop completed entry forms into official contest boxes located at each participating restaurant. Entry deadline is end of day on Sunday, November 17, 2013.
No Purchase Necessary: Entry forms are available without purchase. To receive an official entry form, if in Guam, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Coca-Cola & Subway® Hunger Games: Catching Fire Movie Ticket Giveaway Lucky Draw" c/o Glimpses Advertising, PO Box 3191, Hagåtña, Guam 96932. If you're in Saipan, send a self-addressed envelope to: "Coca-Cola & Subway® Hunger Games: Catching Fire Movie Ticket Giveaway Lucky Draw" c/o Subway, P.O. Box 502080, Saipan, MP 96950.
- Eligibility and Restrictions: Void where prohibited by law. Drawing is open to all legal residents of Guam and Saipan, 18 years and older. Employees and their immediate family members of Coca-Cola Beverage Company (Guam), Inc. and Coca-Cola Beverage Company (Micronesia), Inc., Subway®Restaurants , their affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, promotion and advertising agencies are not eligible.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries. The Drawing will take place in Guam at the Glimpses Advertising offices in Barrigada Heights and in Saipan at the Subway Restaurant offices on the 2nd Floor of the Transpac Business Center in Gualo Rai. Winners will be notified via the contact information provided on entry forms.
- Prizes: Each winner will receive four (4) movie passes to a special screening of Hunger Games: Catching Fire at Regal Cinemas Guam/Saipan on Friday, November 22. Tickets are valid for special screening only and may not be substituted unless authorized by organizers.
- General Regulations: All federal and local laws apply. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these official rules. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner's consent to the use of his or her name, photograph, likeness, voice, and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without the additional compensation. All prize claims are subject to verification before any prize is awarded. The decisions of the organizers are final in all matters relating to this promotion.
Disclaimer: Entry form will be voided if reproduced, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way. If obtained outside authorized, legitimate channels, or if they contain printing, production, typographical, seeding or other errors, compensation is limited to replacement with another entry form, while supplies last. Organizers assume no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or postage-due entry form requests. All promotion material submitted becomes the property of the organizer and will not be returned. Organizers reserve the right to substitute prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. Any and all applicable taxes on prizes are solely the winner's responsibility.
No Liability: Subway® Guam/Saipan Restaurants and The Coca-Cola Beverage Company (Guam), Inc. and Coca-Cola Beverage Company (Micronesia), Inc., their agents, employees, distributors, suppliers, organizers, and representatives make no warranties in connection with this promotion to entrants or winners, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, any warrant of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or as to the contents contained in any ads. Subway® Guam/Saipan Restaurants and The Coca-Cola Beverage Company (Guam), Inc. and Coca-Cola Beverage Company (Micronesia), Inc. will also not be held liable for any consequential damages.